Aggie Compass Basic Needs Center
The Aggie Compass is open and delivering services remotely. You are encouraged to contact us by email or phone for an assessment.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 530-752-9254
- Virtual front desk available starting Monday, September 28
- The ASUCD Pantry is operating on a weekly distribution schedule. Register to pick up free food resources, menstrual products, and toiletries on the Pantry website.
- Begins fall quarter, days/times TBA
- 24 Hour Enrollment at Get CalFresh
COVID-19 Financial Relief - Closed
The COVID-19 Financial Relief application is closed. If you are in need of assistance, please email the Financial Aid Economic Crisis Response Team at FAS-ECRTeam@ou.ad3.ucdavis.edu.
Include the following in your email:
- Your student ID
- The circumstances regarding your financial need
- If applicable, any supporting documentation to help expedite the review process.
Due to the high volume of requests, please allow for extended response times.
Summer Grocery Bag Program - Closed
Sign-up for Summer Sessions weekly grocery bag pick-up is closed. Please check The Pantry for updates.