Aggie Compass Basic Needs Center
- Location: Memorial Union, East Wing
- Fall Hours:
- Monday - Friday: 9AM - 5PM
- Every other Monday starting 10/2/2023, the Aggie Compass will close early at 3pm
- CLOSED: November 10th, November 23rd-24th, December 25th-26th, December 29th-January 1st
- Virtual Front Desk:
- Monday: 12:30PM - 3:00PM
- Tuesday: CLOSED
- Wednesday: 10:00AM - 3:00PM
- Thursday: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- Friday: 11:00AM - 3:00PM
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 530-752-9254
- List of Resources
Aggie Compass is open!
Ongoing basic needs justice for all UC Davis students no matter who they are or where they come from.
Provide equitable programming and access to resources today, advocate for policy, systems and environmental change tomorrow.
The Aggie Eats food truck is a new Aggie Compass program designed to increase student access to delicious, nutritious, healthy food and other basic needs resources. Stop by the food truck Monday - Friday, 11:00 am - 2:00 pm and pay what you want for a free or low-cost meal! Visit our Aggie Eats webpage for the food truck time and location schedule.
Fruit & Veggie Up!
Fruit & Veggie Up! provides FREE produce for UC Davis students. Stop by and pick up seasonal, fresh, organic produce!
Starting October 4th for Fall Quarter 2023
- Dates & Times: Wednesdays 1:30PM-3:30PM, Fridays 10:30AM - 12:30PM
- Cost: FREE
- Location: Aggie Compass Basic Needs Center in the east wing of the MU
- Bring your own bag, we don't have any!
CalFresh Enrollment Assistance
CalFresh awards eligible students up to $291 per month for groceries! Check if you are eligible and apply with us today!
- ASUCD Pantry Fall 2023 Hours
Monday - Friday: 10:30AM - 4:00PM
Graduate Student Association Pantry - Walker Hall
Satellite Pantries - Open During Center Hours
AB540 and Undocumented Student Center - Student Community Center
CADSS - Center for African Diaspora and Student Success - Silo South, 2nd floor
African American Studies - Hart Hall 2nd floor, Community Lounge
SRRC - Student Recruitment & Retention Center - Student Community Center
Native Nest - Native American Academic Student Success Center - University House
The Green at West Village - Community Center, 2228 Tilia St.
CCLASS - Center for Chicanx and Latinx Academic Student Success - Memorial Union, 2nd floor
LGBTQIA+ Student Center - Student Community Center