Aggie Compass is open!
The Aggie Compass is a comfortable space for students to build community, get connected to housing programs, receive CalFresh enrollment assistance, and get support navigating basic needs resources and services.
Our Mission is to ensure that every student has safe, secure housing, access to healthy food, and financial stability, that will help them succeed at UC Davis and in life.
Aggie Compass Basic Needs Center
- Memorial Union, East Wing
- Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 530-752-9254
FREE produce for UC Davis students. Stop by and pick up seasonal, fresh, organic produce!
- Mondays 10:30 AM-12:30 PM and Wednesdays 12 PM-2 PM
- Cost: FREE
- Location: Aggie Compass Basic Needs Center in the east wing of the MU
- Bring your own bag, we don't have any!
- ASUCD Pantry
Spring quarter hours - check website
- Solano Park Pantry - 2500 Solano Park Circle, Community Center
- Wednesdays, 6 - 8 pm
- Saturdays, 1 - 2 pm