Aggie Compass is open!
The Aggie Compass is a comfortable space for students to build community and learn about basic needs resources, pick up fresh fruits and vegetables, receive CalFresh enrollment assistance and help finding stable housing.
Our Mission is To help mitigate the effects of food and housing insecurity on students, while working to change policy, systems and environment that will affect long term change.
Aggie Compass Basic Needs Center
The Aggie Compass is open and delivering services remotely and in-person. You are encouraged to contact us by email or phone for an assessment.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 530-752-9254
Virtual Front Desk and CalFresh Application Assistance
Monday - Thursdays, 9 am - 3 pm
Fridays - closed
FREE produce for UC Davis students. Stop by the CoHo, flagpole entrance, and pick up seasonal, fresh, organic produce and eggs!
- Tuesdays, 10am-12pm
- Cost: FREE
- Location: CoHo, flagpole entrance
- ASUCD Pantry Summer Quarter Hours
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 11:00am - 1:00pm (Bread, Produce, Non-Perishables, Basic Necessities)
- Solano Park Pantry - 2500 Solano Park Circle, Community Center
- Wednesdays, 6 - 8 pm
- Saturdays, 1 - 2 pm