- UC Davis Financial Aid Economic Crisis Team
- Drop-in at the Financial Aid Office, 1100 Dutton Hall, for economic crisis services.
- Visit Financial Aid’s Economic Crisis web page. This page offers resources for immediate financial assistance from UC Davis, the City of Davis, Yolo County and federal programs.
- Request assistance online by emailing the Economic Crisis Team [email@example.com]. Expect a response within 24–48 hours, Monday–Friday.
- The SERA (Student Emergency Relief Aid) winter quarter award application (formerly WeAreAggiePride) has been reopened until March 25. The application can be found here.
- Emergency and Short Term Loan Programs (UC Davis Financial Aid) Students experiencing a temporary shortage of funds may request an Emergency and/or Short-Term loan. Requests are limited to costs related to educational expenses as found in the Cost of Attendance. Apply here.
- Housing Assistance Grants cover deposits necessary to allow individuals to move immediately out of homelessness and to stabilize in permanent housing. Grants can also help students in imminent danger of becoming homeless with rental assistance. Please submit a request for a Basic Needs Resource Plan to apply.
- Basic Needs Grant provides emergency funding to assist students with urgent food and housing needs. Please submit a request for a Basic Needs Resource Plan to apply.
- Parents and Families Grants We are currently offering 100 $500 grants to graduate student parents and families that qualify. These grants require an application.
- The California College Student Emergency Support Fund helps address emergency needs for the state’s low-income college students, including undocumented immigrants, foster youth, and those who are housing insecure.
We understand the campus directives about remote learning raises some questions. Student Affairs has created and will be updating a page with frequently asked questions for students.