Housing Assistance Grants cover deposits necessary to allow individuals to move immediately out of homelessness and to stabilize in permanent housing. Grants can also help students in imminent danger of becoming homeless with rental assistance. Please submit a request for a Basic Needs Resource Plan to apply.
Emergency/Short Term Housing is available for students experiencing homelessness or in imminent danger of becoming homeless. Please submit a request for a Basic Needs Resource Plan to apply.
- ASUCD Community Housing Listing
- Sublease & Short-term Housing
- UC Davis Last Minute Housing Search
- ASUCD Housing Advising for Undergraduate Students (HAUS)
HAUS provides students with information about various local apartment complexes, meets with students to discuss affordable housing options and informs them of their rights as renters.
- Yolo Conflict Resolution Center (YCRC) YCRC provides community mediation with trained, impartial volunteer mediators that help participants communicate their concerns to each other, clarify options for resolution, and develop mutually acceptable solutions. Community mediation is voluntary, confidential, neutral, and less time-consuming and expensive than litigation and arbitration. Available on a sliding scale up to $40.
- Yolo County Homeless and Poverty Action Coalition (HPAC) HPAC is a local planning body that provides leadership and coordination on the issues of homelessness and poverty in Yolo County.
- HOPE at UC Davis A UC Davis student-run organization that provides those who experience homelessness and the low income population in Davis with the knowledge and resources to improve their quality of life in a sustainable way.