Immediate crisis - Text "RELATE" to 741741 to reach a trained crisis counselor
Suicide - 530-756-5000 - Suicide Prevention Yolo County 24-Hour Crisis Line
- If you are struggling and need assistance, submit a UC Davis CARE report or e-mail email@example.com. A case manager will contact you with 24-48 hours, Monday through Friday.
- Interfaith Rotating Winter Shelter is a volunteer run emergency homeless shelter that runs from December 2 - March 17. Call 530-492-1974.
- Davis Community Meals and Housing is a resource center and day shelter, at 1111 H Street in Davis. This program provides homeless and low-income individuals with access to basic necessities. Call 530-753-9204.
- Fourth and Hope shelter in Woodland provides free meals, shower and laundry services, call 530-661-1218.
- Fruit & Veggie Up! at Aggie Compass provides free produce to students. Hours vary per term, visit Fruit & Veggie Up! for updates.
- Aggie Compass Food Closet has nonperishable food and limited hygiene products, open Monday thru Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, in the Memorial Union next to the UC Davis Market.
- ASUCD Food Pantry provides up to three food or personal items a day. They are located in the east wing of the Memorial Union, hours vary by term, check Facebook for updates.
- Pantry EFAP bags are available, they are a once monthly bag of groceries and are available to students who qualify. Visit the Pantry to find out if you qualify.
- Davis Community Meals provides support from and for the City of Davis. Free hot meals are offered on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 5:45 pm to 6:30 pm and lunch on Saturday from 11:30 am to 12:15 pm. Meals are served at St. Martin’s Episcopal Church, 640 Hawthorn Lane.
- Mental Health Acute Care Services are available at the Student Health and Wellness Center (SHCS), on LaRue between Hutchison and Orchard, during business hours.
- Online Counseling, you can make an appointment with a counselor 24/7 and meet via the web.
- 24-hour Suicide Prevention Line – 530-756-5000.
- Crisis Text Line is a free, 24/7, immediate and confidential texting service for students in crisis. Text RELATE to 741741 from anywhere in the US, to text with a trained crisis counselor.
- Each Aggie Matters offers help dealing with stress related to tragedy.
- Drop-in at the Financial Aid Office for economic crisis services, Monday - Friday 10 am - 2 pm, 1100 Dutton Hall.
- Visit Financial Aid’s Economic Crisis web page. This page offers resources for immediate financial assistance from UC Davis, the City of Davis, Yolo County and federal programs.
- Request assistance online by emailing the Economic Crisis Team [firstname.lastname@example.org]. Expect a response within 24–48 hours, Monday–Friday.