Immediate crisis - Text "RELATE" to 741741 to reach a trained crisis counselor
Suicide - 530-756-5000 - Suicide Prevention Yolo County 24-Hour Crisis Line
If you are a student lacking adequate nutritious food, homeless, at risk of losing housing, etc.,
- Aggie Compass Basic Needs Center
- Emergency/Short -term Housing is available for students experiencing homelessness or in imminent danger of becoming homeless. Please submit a Basic Needs Assistance Form to apply.
- College Focused Rapid Rehousing provides safe, stable housing for houseless students as well as a meal plan and intense case management focused on holistic and academic success. Please submit a program application, you will receive a response within 24-48 hours.
- Interfaith Rotating Winter Shelter is a volunteer run emergency homeless shelter that runs from December 2 - March 17. Call 530-492-1974.
- Davis Community Meals and Housing is a resource center and day shelter, at 1111 H Street in Davis. This program provides homeless and low-income individuals with access to basic necessities. Call 530-753-9204.
- Fourth and Hope shelter in Woodland provides free meals, shower and laundry services, call 530-661-1218.
- The ASUCD Pantry is operating on a weekly distribution schedule. Register to pick up free food resources, menstrual products, and toiletries on the Pantry website.
- The Aggie Meal Share Program provides Dining Commons swipes/meals for students in need of assistance.
- Davis Community Meals Program offers a free meal on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 5:45 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. and lunch on Saturday from 11:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.;The meals are prepared and served at St. Martin’s Episcopal Church, located at 640 Hawthorn Lane, Davis
- Yolo Food Bank offers a free home-delivery food service. Please call 530-668-0690 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to participate.
- FRESH TEXT will send you text messages about produce/pantry distributions in Davis by texting TOMATO to 888777.
- Mental Health Acute Care Services are available at the Student Health and Wellness Center (SHCS), on LaRue between Hutchison and Orchard, during business hours.
- Online Counseling, make an appointment immediately and with this coupon code, UCDAVISCOUNSELING, it's free.
- 24-hour Suicide Prevention Line – 530-756-5000.
- Crisis Text Line is a free, 24/7, immediate and confidential texting service for students in crisis. Text RELATE to 741741 from anywhere in the US, to text with a trained crisis counselor.
- Housing Assistance Grants cover deposits necessary to allow individuals to move immediately out of houselessness and to stabilize in permanent housing. Please submit a Basic Needs Assistance Form to apply.
- Basic Needs Grant provides emergency funding to assist students with urgent food and housing needs as well as, lost wages, WiFi hot spots, medical co-pays, technology, and transportation. Please submit a Basic Needs Assistance Form to apply.
- UC Davis Financial Aid Economic Crisis Team
- Drop-in at the Financial Aid Office, 1100 Dutton Hall, for economic crisis services.
- Visit Financial Aid’s Economic Crisis web page. This page offers resources for immediate financial assistance from UC Davis, the City of Davis, Yolo County and federal programs.
- Request assistance online by emailing the Economic Crisis Team [email@example.com]. Expect a response within 24–48 hours, Monday–Friday.