Aggie Compass hosts several events, contact us for information!
[POSTPONED] Dance Menudo Series
The Aggie Compass Basic Needs Center and the Center for African Diaspora Student Success presents Dance Menudo! "Slide into our DM" and come dance the stress away and learn about mental health at Dance Menudo.
Date: February 29th, 2024
Place: CADSS Dance Studio
- Business Boutique - A free resource for formal interview clothing, events are scheduled before ICC Career Fairs.
- Our first Business Boutique of the new year is set for January 19th, 2024! Hosted by the UC Davis Graduate School of Management and Aggie Compass.
- When: Friday, January 19th, 2024, 11AM to 6PM
- Where: UC Davis Graduate School of Management Gallagher Hall Room 2310
Details: Dress for success and own your next interview! The Business Boutique invites you to explore a collection of FREE professional clothing, carefully curated to help you build a confident wardrobe. Clothing for all students and all genders will be available, and there will be changing rooms available to try them on.
Join us to not only pick out the perfect outfit but also to receive valuable insights on interview preparation. Our MBA students and GSM staff will be on hand to provide a FREE consulting for your resume and elevator pitch and other advice about professional presentation, ensuring you make a strong impression from paper to presence. Visit the Business Boutique on January 19th in room 2310 of the Graduate School of Management to elevate your professional image and set the stage for your future success!
- Night to End Campus Hunger, Dinner to Benefit Students in Need
- Hosted by Aggie Compass Basic Needs Center and the ASUCD Pantry.
- Basic Needs Fair - Thursday, October 12th, 2023 from 11am-2pm at the East Quad, we'll have free resources, the Business Boutique, CalFresh sign-ups, AggieEats food truck and more!
The UC Davis Basic Needs Initiative offers several opportunities for student involvement throughout the academic year.